The Power of a Team
WORKING TOGETHER TO SERVE YOU BETTER
Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of details that no single agent can effectively manage. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
The Young Team has managed to create a strong system of diverse individuals and experienced real estate agents under a collective goal of helping others buy or a sell a home. Their focus and strengths lie in their ability to provide unparalleled customer service to their clients. Each team member has a part in advising and helping clients through each step by providing market knowledge and industry expertise.Meet Our Team
The Young Team
- Spent $500,000 on marketing and servicing our clients’ listings last year.
- Fully optimized websites that rank high in search engines, attracting thousands of buyers and sellers each month.
- Cutting edge marketing tactics executed by marketing professionals
- Access to 1,000 active buyers already in our system, plus new potential buyers added daily.
- Full time inside sales agents calling to tell buyers about your property.
- The average agent sells only 11 homes a year, which means small marketing budgets. The average single agent marketing budget: $520.
- Lacks resources and expertise to make their websites rank high and thus losing out on potential buyers.
- The average agent takes cell phone photos and has little skill with internet marketing.
- Focusing on their own listings, the average agent helps only 3 buyers per year.
- Taking care of 180+ tasks leaves no time to search out and call potential homebuyers.
Flexibility Paired with Communication
WE'RE WITH YOU 'TILL THE END.
When selling your home, other agents might leave you wondering what they’re doing to find a buyer for your property. We believe in transparency and constant communication. In a competitive market, you can’t afford to miss a single detail when selling your home. That’s why we follow up with showings, track our marketing efforts, and work with you in determining how we can generate traffic, whether online or in person, to your home.
When buying your next home, we will work with you to determine your search criteria, set you up for listing alerts, and show you houses. Once you submit an offer, we are skilled negotiators that know how to get you the best price and value possible. We’ll also help you navigate through inspections, appraisals, and closing in a stress-free way. See what some of our past clients have to say about working with us.Read Our Reviews